-------------------
A FEW PICS FROM THE
2007 SAN DIEGO COMIC CON:
Sideshow THOR VS LOKI statue!
(my pic sucked, so using this nice perty one)
A FEW PICS FROM THE
2007 SAN DIEGO COMIC CON:
Sideshow THOR VS LOKI statue!(my pic sucked, so using this nice perty one)
Zoomed in/Cropped section of "Family Guy at Comic Con" print.Jason bought this one and had Seth Macfarlane sign it.
I love the Peter in ALIEN costume - had to take a pic!
You decide.
Sideshow ALIENS warrior.Seriously, I must have.
Sideshow Ripley/Powerloader and ALIENS warrior.Have I mentioned I need to have these?
Statue of ALIENS VS JUDGE DREDD #1... er, ok.(and yes, I need to have it)
Another ALIENS/JUDGE DREDD pic.
"What a piece of junk!!!!""She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "
























No comments:
Post a Comment