Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SDCC 2007 PICS

INITIAL POSTS HERE
AT JIMSMASH.BLOGSPOT.COM
CHECK THERE DAILY !
-------------------


A FEW PICS FROM THE
2007 SAN DIEGO COMIC CON:


Sideshow THOR VS LOKI statue!
(my pic sucked, so using this nice perty one)
THOR VS LOKI

Sideshow ALIEN statue for $150.
I'm buying it. I must. I simply must.

Zoomed in/Cropped section of "Family Guy at Comic Con" print.
Jason bought this one and had Seth Macfarlane sign it.
I love the Peter in ALIEN costume - had to take a pic!

Indiana Jones booth - don't look at the Ark!!

GIJOE Iwo Jima.... Disrespectful, or cool as shit?
You decide.

Sideshow ALIEN 3 statue. $900, are you kidding me?
Plus it looks stupid.... nice paint job, tho.

Transformers Chess Set! yes!

Life Size Jabba

Balrog!



Star Wars chess set! Nice!

Clone Trooper Baraka bust - he's my fav clone.

Son of Galactus?
Check it: http://jimsmash.blogspot.com/2007/04/mposis.html

Sideshow Alien Warrior!

Sideshow Ripley w/Powerloader!

Sideshow ALIENS warrior... must... have....
Sideshow ALIENS warrior.
Seriously, I must have.

Sideshow Ripley/Powerloader and ALIENS warrior.
Have I mentioned I need to have these?

Dark Crystal Mystic!

Dark Crystal Glider! yeah!

Statue of ALIENS VS JUDGE DREDD #1... er, ok.
(and yes, I need to have it)Another ALIENS/JUDGE DREDD pic.

Inside a Dalek.

"What a piece of junk!!!!"
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "


Upper level lounge and Donkey Kong competition.

Sci-Fi Channel booth... same every year. *yawn*

Um..... WTF?



Infinity Gauntlet. I'm so getting this fucker.

Castlevania figure in old school 8-Bit goodness!

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

Galactus repaint heroclix??? Huh?

No comments: