Monday, November 22, 2010

JIMSMASH MUSTACHE HALL OF FAME

INITIAL POST HERE
AT JIMSMASH.BLOGSPOT.COM
CHECK THERE DAILY !
-------------------

Requested by JimSmash Reader MORBO, I give you

THE JIMSMASH MUSTACHE
HALL OF FAME!!!

(in no particular order)

SGT. APONE
(Aliens)
---
BORAT
(Kazakhstan)
---
MAGNUM PI
---
SNIDELY WHIPLASH
(Dudley Do Right)
---
CHARLIE CHAPLIN
---

GROUCHO MARX
(Marx Brothers)
---
ALFRED PENNYWORTH
(Batcave/Wayne Manor)
---
PETER GRIFFIN
(The Family Guy)
---
PRINCE
(Yes, Prince)
---
ZORRO
---
YOSEMITE SAM
(Looney Tunes)
---
VLAD THE IMPALER
---
TONY STARK
(Bottom of a Bottle)
---
GENERAL "THUNDERBOLT" ROSS
(Incredible Hulk)
---
CAPTAIN GLOVAL
(Robotech)
---
PRINCE BARIN
(Flash Gordon)
---
OMNI-MAN
(Invincible)
---
DEVIL NED FLANDERS
(Simpsons)
---
MAN-AT-ARMS
(Masters of the Universe)
---
LANDO CALRISSIAN
(Cloud City)
---
J. JONAH JAMESON
(Daily Bugle)
---
GARTH KNIGHT
(Knight Rider)
---
FREDDIE MERCURY
(Rock N' Roll Heaven)
---
FLOYD PEPPER
(The Electric Mayhem)
---
DUM DUM
(S.H.I.E.L.D.)
---
DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS
(The Princess Bride)
---
CORSAIR
(Starjammers)
---
ZED
(Zardoz)
---
SINESTRO
(Green Lantern)
---
SAM ELLIOT
(Life)
---
SCRUFFY
(Futurama)
---
INSPECTOR KEMP
(Young Frankenstein)
---
JESSE VENTURA
(Predator, Running Man, Life)
---
APOLLO CREED
(Rocky)
---
SCOTTY
(Star Trek: The Motion Picture)
---
RON BURGUNDY
(KVWN-TV Channel 4 Evening News)
---
EINSTEIN
---
THE TICK
(The Tick Vs The Mustache)
---
BAZOOKA
(G.I. Joe)
---
DR. MINDBENDER
(Cobra)
---
LOCKJAW
(The Inhumans)
---
WALDORF
(The Muppets)
---
STORMTROOPER TK-421
(I'm calling it: he had a stache)

--------------------------

Ok that's it...
there are more, but I had to stop somewhere.

RETURN TO ORIGINAL JIMSMASH POST

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

You can't leave out Ron Mael from SPARKS !! :)

Ron Mael

morbo said...

I didn't believe it was possible but the mustache just got awesomer...as did I...by association.
Well done Jimsmash,
Consider yourself an honorary mustachio.
(we had a vote)