Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DJURDJEVIC HEMAN REDESIGNS

INITIAL POST HERE
AT JIMSMASH.BLOGSPOT.COM
CHECK THERE DAILY !
----------------------

Below are some HEMAN character redesigns by
MARKO DJURDJEVIC:


"I'd fuck me..."



"I have a gorilla head!"

"Who?"

"Bee Movie!"

"Someone has women issssuesss...."

"I gotta so bad, I can taste it!"


"No gayer than that Skeletor...."

9 comments:

Lograi el LuciƩrnago said...

Fisto looks better bald than with that haircut in his action toy incarnation...

Patrick Silveira said...

Is the skeletor EMO??? Or gay??? Or both???

Iuri Lammel said...

Wow, great work, despite that homo Skeletor. He-man looks exactly like Iggy Pop.

Merc said...

Lovely work!

Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Juniper said...

Where the frak is Teila!!???

Razel said...

I actually used this design for my Skeletor Costume a few years back. I love the visual aesthetic. After all, Skeletor was a SORCEROR, as well as a swordsman. It makes sense that he wouldn't be nearly as buff as Adam, not to mention that this adds the whole 'Mind VS Matter' layer to the mythos.

Unknown said...

Evilyn is so deranged she has no need for clothes? you know what...it actually looks cool. That scar is disturbing.
Also I want a teela and sorcerous, and stratos!

Unknown said...

I would read, watch, or buy the shit out of this comic, tv show, or toy line. Though I think Evil Lynn's going a bit too far, no matter the rationale.